Deamude Adventist Christian School is proud to be a faith based educational institution. Because of our conviction to keep faith in the classroom, we do not receive support from the Federal Government or the State of Utah. Local churches subsidize our operating costs so that we can provide the lowest cost tuition available of any private school in the area.
Tution and Fees for 2017-2018 School Year
Annual Curriculum Fee: $250
- Preregistration Discount of $125 if registered on February 28, 2017
- Preregistration Discount of $100 if registered on March 31, 2017
- Preregistration Discount of $75 if registered on April 30, 2017
Anual K-8 Tuition Rate: $4,000
Payment in Full:
- $150 discount per student for full tuition payment by Sept. 5, 2017
- $200 discount per student for families with 2 students
- $375 discount per student for families with 3+ students
- Financial assistance available for qualified families.
- Financial Aid applications must be submitted by August 7, 2017.
- 10 or 12 month payment plans availible.
Please click HERE for more information about FACTS Tuition Management.
DACS Financial Staff
Ena Conchas, Treasurer
Debera King, Assistant Treasurer